WOODSIDE, Calif., Aug. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSV Capital Corp., ("GSV"), (Nasdaq:GSVC), today announced that CEO and Founder Michael T. Moe will present at Oppenheimer & Co.'s 16 th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference being held August 13-14, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. Mr. Moe will present on Tuesday, August 13 at 4:25 p.m. ET.
A live webcast will be accessible from the "Investor Relations" section of GSV Capital's website at http://investors.gsvcap.com/ . An archived replay of the webcast will also be available for 90 days following the live presentation.
The technology industry remains the most dynamic sector of the world economy and a core focus for Oppenheimer & Co. This conference will offer institutional investors broad insight from management teams from over 130 public and private companies that span the entire supply chain from communication services; wireless hardware; data and storage infrastructure, social media; Internet; cloud computing and services; semiconductors, and software.About GSV Capital Corp. GSV Capital Corp. ( GSVC) is a publicly traded investment fund that seeks to invest in high-growth, venture-backed private companies. Led by industry veteran Michael Moe, the fund seeks to create a portfolio of high-growth emerging private companies via a repeatable and disciplined investment approach, as well as to provide investors with access to such companies through its publicly traded common stock. GSV Capital is headquartered in Woodside, CA. www.gsvcap.com The GSV Capital Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=12750
CONTACT: Financial Profiles, Inc. Tricia Ross, (650) 235-4769 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV