- Achieved record consolidated revenue of $77.0 million, up 22% over the prior year quarter.
- Generated record operating cash flow of $14.5 million.
- Completed development on 1 injectable and 3 ophthalmic ANDAs with a combined annual IMS market size of approximately $500 million.
- Increased Nembutal sales sequentially by 14%.
- Launched Clindamycin Phosphate Injection in 5% Dextrose premix in three strengths, with a combined IMS addressable market size of $65 million.
- Commercialized expanded capacity at Company’s Somerset, New Jersey ophthalmic manufacturing plant.
Akorn Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.