For the second quarter of fiscal 2014, the Company expects total revenue to be in the range of $695 million to $705 million. This assumes a comparable store sales increase in the range of 15% to 20%. Diluted earnings per share are expected to be in the range of $0.62 to $0.64 for the second quarter of fiscal 2014. This assumes 204.5 million weighted average diluted shares outstanding and a 36% tax rate.
For fiscal 2014, the Company now expects total revenue to be in the range of $2.8 billion to $2.9 billion. This assumes a comparable store sales increase of approximately 20%. Diluted earnings per share are now expected to be in the range of $2.67 to $2.69 for fiscal 2014. This assumes 204.8 million weighted average diluted shares outstanding and a 36% tax rate.
Conference Call InformationA conference call to discuss first quarter results is scheduled for today, August 6, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. A replay of the call will be available today at 11:00 a.m. EDT; to access the replay, dial 1-877-870-5176 for domestic callers or dial 1-858-384-5517 for international callers and enter access code 2782609. The conference call will also be webcast live in the investor relations section of www.michaelkors.com. The webcast will be accessible on the website for approximately 90 days after the call. About Michael Kors Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready to wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products through his Michael Kors and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels, including accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready to wear, and a full line of fragrance products. Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV