TravelCenters of America LLC (NYSE: TA) today announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2013.
At June 30, 2013, TA’s business included 247 locations in 42 U.S. states and in Canada operating under the “TravelCenters of America”, “TA”, “Petro Stopping Centers”, or “Petro” travel center brand names and other brand names. TA’s results were:
| Three Months Ended
| Six Months Ended
|(in thousands, except per share amounts)|
|Net income per share:|
|Basic and diluted||$||0.54||$||1.04||$||0.13||$||0.54|
|Retail fuel sales volume (excluding wholesale) gallons||515,337||505,729||1,005,148||995,517|
|Total fuel revenues||$||1,635,400||$||1,689,007||$||3,260,507||$||3,372,200|
|Fuel gross margin||$||89,812||$||96,137||$||166,740||$||164,583|
|Total nonfuel sales||$||380,041||$||348,743||$||709,235||$||656,897|
|Nonfuel gross margin||$||208,103||$||194,329||$||391,932||$||365,713|
|Nonfuel gross margin percentage||54.8||%||55.7||%||55.3||%||55.7||%|
(1) A reconciliation that shows the calculation of earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, amortization and rent, or EBITDAR, from net income determined in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles, or GAAP, appears in the supplemental data below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV