DENVER, Aug. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Magellan Petroleum Corporation ("Magellan" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MPET) announced today that the Company will be presenting at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 to be held in Denver, Colorado, on August 11 to 15, 2013.
Tom Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, at approximately 1:30 PM Mountain Time. Presentation materials will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.magellanpetroleum.com.
Magellan Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company with assets in the US, Australia, and the UK. The Company is primarily focused on the development of a CO 2-enhanced oil recovery ("CO 2-EOR") program at Poplar Dome in eastern Montana. Historically active in Australia, Magellan operates two gas fields onshore Northern Territory and an exploration block in the Bonaparte Basin, offshore Northern Territory. Magellan also maintains a large acreage position onshore the UK prospective for unconventional shale oil and gas production. Magellan is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. The Company's mission is to enhance shareholder value by maximizing the full potential of existing assets. Magellan routinely posts important information about the Company on its website at www.magellanpetroleum.com.For further information, please contact: Matthew Ciardiello, Manager, Investor Relations at 720.484.2404 or IR@magellanpetroleum.com SOURCE Magellan Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV