3M – (NYSE: MMM) today announced its participation in the following upcoming investor events:
- Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, in New York, N.Y. David W. Meline, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at 9 a.m. EDT.
- Morgan Stanley Industrials and Autos Conference on Wednesday, September 18, 2013, in Laguna Beach, Calif. David W. Meline, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will speak at 9:10 a.m. PDT.
- Third-quarter 2013 earnings conference call on Thursday, October 24, 2013, at 8 a.m. CDT.
A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://investor.3M.com. A replay of the webcast will be available following the presentation at the link listed above.
About 3M3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $30 billion in sales, 3M employs 88,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 70 countries. For more information, visit
www.3M.com or follow
@3MNews on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV