TEMPE, Ariz., Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASYS), a global supplier of production and automation systems and related supplies for the manufacture of solar cells, semiconductors, and sapphire and silicon wafers, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results for the third quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 5:00 pm ET.
Executive Chairman J.S. Whang; President and CEO, Fokko Pentinga; and Executive Vice President & CFO, Brad Anderson will discuss financial results and take questions following the prepared remarks.
The dial-in details for the live conference are as follows:
- USA toll free: 1-877-317-6789
- Canada toll free: 1-866-605-3852
- International: 1-412-317-6789
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website at: http://www.amtechsystems.comA telephone replay will be available 1 hour after the end of the conference through August 16, 2013 at 9:00 am ET. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows:
- USA toll free: 1-877-344-7529
- International: 1-412-317-0088
- Conference code: 10032095
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts