OWINGS MILLS, Md., Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medifast, Inc. (NYSE: MED), a leading United States manufacturer and provider of clinically proven, portion-controlled weight-loss products and programs, announced today that Discover Your Optimal Health by Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen, co-founder and medical director of Medifast's Take Shape For Life division, is on The New York Times Best Sellers List and ranks #4 in the "Advice and How To" category. Dr. Andersen's book, published by Da Capo Lifelong Books, provides a framework on how to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
"I am ecstatic and honored to be included on this list of celebrated authors," said Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen, Take Shape For Life's co-founder and medical director. " Discover Your Optimal Health was written as a tool to inspire people as they begin their health journey and I'm glad to see so many people respond positively to the book in such a short time."
Discover Your Optimal Health educates readers on how to reach a healthy weight, create a life of renewed vibrancy, and make daily adjustments to stay on the journey toward optimal health. From what to eat to how to manage every day stress, the book is designed to put readers on the path for long-term sustainability.Following the success of Dr. Andersen's first groundbreaking book, Dr. A's Habits of Health, Discover Your Optimal Health is available for purchase in paperback at TSFL.com and in both digital and paperback on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble. For additional information on Dr. Andersen, Discover Your Optimal Health, and Dr. A's Habits of Health, please visit www.TSFL.com. MED-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV