MENLO PARK, Calif., Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) today announced that Jason Taylor, Director, Infrastructure Foundation, will participate in the Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum on August 12, 2013 at 9:00 am PT ( 10:00 am MT).
A live webcast and replay of the session will be available on Facebook's investor relations website at: http://investor.fb.com
Facebook uses its website as a means of disclosing material non-public information and for complying with its disclosure obligations under Regulation FD. Such disclosures are included on investor.fb.com. Accordingly, investors should monitor investor.fb.com, in addition to following press releases, SEC filings and public conference calls and webcasts.
About FacebookFounded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.Contacts Investors: Deborah Crawford email@example.com / investor.fb.com Press: Ashley Zandy firstname.lastname@example.org / newsroom.fb.com SOURCE Facebook, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV