- Leased 610,000 square feet in the quarter, the fifth straight quarter with over 525,000 square feet leased.
- Including anchors, leased percentage increased to 92.8%; inline leased percentage was 89.9% at quarter end, a gain of 150 basis points compared to the same period last year.
- Occupied percentage was 86.5% at quarter end, an increase of 90 basis points compared to the same period last year.
- Permanent leased percentage at quarter end increased 390 basis points compared to the end of the same period last year.
- Total average rental rates for new and renewal leases, on a same suite basis, rose 12.4% and the initial rental rate for new and renewal leases increased 8.5%, on average, for leases executed during the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
- Same property average mall in-place rent for tenants less than 10,000 square feet increased 1.6%, year over year, to $38.63 from $38.01 per square foot.
- Portfolio tenant sales were $297 per square foot; on a comparable trailing twelve month basis the same property tenant sales increased 1.3%.
- Commenced strategic capital projects at Bayshore Mall and Lansing Mall and a cosmetic capital project at Sikes Senter Mall.
- Completed approximately $140 million on refinancings at NewPark and Valley Hills Malls.
Rouse Properties Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.