SAN DIEGO, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur ® (Nasdaq: CNQR), the global leader in integrated travel and expense management, today announced Marriott International and La Quinta Inns & Suites intend to join the Concur T&E Cloud, enabling corporate travel transactions booked directly from their branded websites to automatically appear in Concur products. Under the new Concur TripLink product strategy supporting Open Booking, these itineraries create visibility for both TMCs and corporate customers.
The new hotel partners will join InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) and Avis Car Rental to provide travelers who have linked their accounts the ability to book directly on the providers' brand websites and still receive their corporate negotiated rates. Avis and IHG are expected to be the first available to Concur clients in 2013 with new brands deploying through 2014. These new brands include:
- La Quinta: La Quinta Inns & Suites®
- Marriott International: AC Hotels by Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Courtyard®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, EDITION®, Gaylord Hotels®, Grand Residences by Marriott®, The Ritz-Carlton®, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®, JW Marriott®, Marriott Hotels®, Renaissance Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, TownePlace Suites®
- Increased Savings: Concur TripLink provides a complete view of all company travel transactions, giving travelers and their companies better visibility, more control and stronger negotiating power – and ensures they receive their negotiated discounts.
- Improved Traveler Safety: By capturing out of program bookings, companies know where their employees are traveling at all times, supporting their Duty of Care requirements. This also enables their TMCs to support these travelers and deliver the services they require.
- Greater Compliance: By gaining visibility into non-GDS bookings, organizations and their TMCs have a complete view of the travel data. They can use this information to drive programs and services to increase compliance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV