RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Genworth Holdings, Inc., a direct subsidiary of Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW), today announced that it has priced a public offering of 10-year senior notes in an aggregate principal amount of $400 million with an interest rate of 4.900 percent per year. The notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed on an unsecured and unsubordinated basis by Genworth Financial, Inc. Genworth Holdings intends to use the net proceeds from this offering, together with cash on hand at Genworth Holdings, to redeem at least a majority of the outstanding aggregate principal amount of its 4.950% senior notes due 2015, and pay related premium and accrued interest on such notes and the remainder, if any, for general corporate purposes, which may include the redemption or repurchase of debt, including additional senior notes due 2015.
Barclays Capital Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC are joint book-running managers for this offering, which is expected to close on August 8, 2013. Interested parties may obtain a written prospectus relating to the senior notes offering from the following: Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, email@example.com, telephone: 1-888-603-5847; Goldman, Sachs & Co., 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 866-471-2526; and J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10179, Attention: Investment Grade Syndicate Desk, 3rd Floor, telephone collect at 212-834-4533.
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which the offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of that state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV