MILWAUKEE, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank Mutual Corporation (NASDAQ: BKMU) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per share, which represented a $0.01 or 50% increase from the dividend declared in the previous quarter. The cash dividend will be paid on August 30, 2013, to shareholders of record on August 16, 2013.
This cash dividend is the fifty-first quarterly cash dividend paid by Bank Mutual Corporation since becoming a capital stock organization in 2000. Bank Mutual Corporation is the third largest banking institution headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at June 30, 2013, of $2.4 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 75 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
SOURCE Bank Mutual Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV