SAN DIEGO, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Concur ® (Nasdaq: CNQR), the global leader in integrated travel and expense management, today announced Concur TripLink, a suite of Concur solutions for corporate customers and Travel Management Companies to capture every booking and control program leakage. Created from the combination of the Concur Open Booking product and the recently acquired TripLink technology from GDSx, Concur TripLink includes features for corporate customers, TMCs and suppliers for unprecedented visibility across all itineraries, and enables TMCs to better serve travelers regardless of how the booking originated.
The Concur TripLink product suite includes:
- TripLink – TripLink provides a complete view of all travel transactions, giving business travelers and their companies better visibility, more control and stronger negotiating power while still retaining negotiated discounts.
- TripLink for Agencies – TripLink for Agencies enables TMCs to capture and manage bookings, regardless of what booking tool is used on the itinerary. Agency automated solutions will be automatically integrated with TripLink, providing value-added processing and information services.
- Supplier TripLinks – Concur's AppCenter will include TripLinks to partner suppliers, including Avis, IHG, La Quinta, Marriott and others, to ensure travelers book using corporate negotiated rates and that companies have visibility into direct bookings.
"We're focused on giving corporate customers and TMCs the ability to manage travel, no matter where it's booked. With the TripLink product suite, we've created the industry's most complete solution to that challenge," said Mike Koetting, Executive Vice President of Concur. "In fact, we are already seeing the benefits of this capability with agency automation provider Cornerstone Information Systems, which will integrate its ResMarker Connect tool with TripLink. Linking TMCs, travelers and suppliers together in an open platform won't just enable better visibility -- it will enable us to extend the managed travel model to more and more bookings."
About ConcurConcur® is a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions for companies of all sizes. Concur's easy-to-use web-based and mobile solutions help companies and their employees control costs and save time. In support of the mission to fuel The Perfect Trip™, Concur delivers continuous innovation through The Concur® T&E Cloud, the open platform that enables the entire ecosystem to build upon and extend applications, content and T&E data aggregated through Concur; and Concur® Big Data, which leverages the industry's most comprehensive source of T&E data to provide enhanced value in accordance with their travel policies. The Concur Perfect Trip Fund invests in leading edge innovative travel technology companies and is awarding $100,000 in innovation awards at its first annual Developer Conference on October 2, 2013. Apply here or learn more at http://www.concur.com or the Concur blog. SOURCE Concur
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV