MIDLAND, Texas, Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Legacy Reserves LP ("Legacy") (Nasdaq:LGCY) today announced second quarter results for 2013. Financial results contained herein are preliminary and subject to the final, unaudited financial statements included in Legacy's Form 10-Q to be filed on or about August 7, 2013.
A summary of selected financial information follows. For consolidated financial statements, please see accompanying tables.
|Three Months Ended||Six Months Ended|
|June 30,||March 31,||June 30,|
|(dollars in millions)|
|Net Income (Loss)||$21.8||($6.7)||$15.0||$90.3|
|Adjusted EBITDA (*)||$67.9||$64.4||$132.3||$96.4|
|Distributable Cash Flow (*)||$38.8||$34.9||$73.7||$56.0|
|* Non-GAAP financial measure. Please see Adjusted EBITDA and Distributable Cash Flow table at the end of this press release for a reconciliation of these measures to their nearest comparable GAAP measure.|
Q2 2013 highlights include:
- Production decreased 1% to 19,516 Boe/d, as the impact of extensive third-party plant downtime and natural gas line pressure issues in the Permian Basin was partially offset by production from new development projects in other parts of the Permian Basin and improved production in the Texas Panhandle due to relieved Q1 infrastructure issues.
- We generated $118.4 million of revenue and a record $67.9 million of Adjusted EBITDA representing increases of approximately 9% and 6%, respectively, over results in the prior quarter. A key driver of these improvements was improved oil differentials in the Permian Basin and Rocky Mountain regions.
- After deducting $17.0 million of maintenance capital expenditures, we generated $38.8 million of Distributable Cash Flow or $0.68 per unit, representing an 11% increase over Q1.
- We announced a $0.58 per unit quarterly distribution, marking our 11 th consecutive quarterly increase and resulting in 3.6% year-over-year growth. Our quarterly distribution is covered by our Distributable Cash Flow by 1.17 times.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV