- Pro Forma RevPAR : 7.7% increase for comparable 19-hotel portfolio over the same period in 2012.
- Pro Forma Adjusted Hotel EBITDA Margin : 170 basis point increase for comparable 19-hotel portfolio over the same period in 2012.
- Acquisitions : Acquired the 410-room W New Orleans for $65.0 million, the 313-room Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf for $103.5 million, and the 200-room Hyatt Santa Barbara for $61.0 million.
- Financings : Closed on a $60.0 million, seven-year loan at 3.63%. Subsequent to quarter end, refinanced an existing $130.0 million loan, replacing it with a $92.5 million, seven-year loan at 3.50% and a $93.0 million, 10-year loan at 4.25%.
- Dividends : Increased third quarter 2013 dividend by 8.3% to $0.26 per common share (4.5% annualized yield based on the closing price of the Trust’s common shares on August 2, 2013).
Chesapeake Lodging Trust Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts