Chesapeake Lodging Trust (NYSE:CHSP) (the “Trust”) announced today that its board of trustees has declared a quarterly dividend payment of $0.26 per common share. The dividend will be paid on October 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013. The dividend represents a 4.5% annualized yield based on the closing price of the Trust’s common shares on August 2, 2013.
The Trust also announced that its board of trustees has declared a quarterly dividend payment of $0.484375 per share of the Trust’s 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares. The dividend will be paid on October 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013.
ABOUT CHESAPEAKE LODGING TRUST
Chesapeake Lodging Trust is a self-advised lodging real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on investments primarily in upper-upscale hotels in major business and convention markets and, on a selective basis, premium select-service hotels in urban settings or unique locations in the United States. The Trust owns 20 hotels with an aggregate of 5,932 rooms in eight states and the District of Columbia. Additional information can be found on the Trust’s website at www.chesapeakelodgingtrust.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV