- Adjusted Cash From Facility Operations (“CFFO”) increased 15.1% to $9.5 million, or $0.34 per share in the second quarter of 2013, an increase of $0.04 per share from the second quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDAR increased 8.5% to $30.1 million in the second quarter of 2013, an increase of $2.4 million from the second quarter of 2012. Excluding two CCRCs being re-positioned, EBITDAR margin was 36.4% in the second quarter of 2013.
- Revenue increased 13.2% to $87.2 million in the second quarter of 2013, an increase of $10.2 million from the second quarter of 2012.
- Average monthly rent for the consolidated communities increased 2.5% to $3,043 per occupied unit in the second quarter of 2013, an increase of $75 per occupied unit from the second quarter of 2012.
- Same-community occupancies increased 50 basis points from the second quarter of 2012. Same-community revenue grew 3.2%, same-community expenses increased 2.0% and same-community operating income increased 4.7% compared to the second quarter of 2012.
- The Company completed the acquisition of two senior living communities for a combined purchase price of approximately $25.4 million.
Capital Senior Living Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results; CFFO Increases 15% Versus Prior Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.