Codexis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDXS), a developer of engineered enzymes for pharmaceutical, biofuel and chemical production, today announced that the company has rescheduled the release of its second quarter financial results due to matters described in the company’s current report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission after market close today. The company will now release its second quarter financial results after market close on Friday, August 9, 2013.
The company will host a live conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results. A recorded version of the call will be available approximately one hour after the call on the Investors section of the company's website, www.codexis.com, and will be archived for up to 30 days.
|What:||Codexis' Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call|
|Date:||Thursday, August 15, 2013|
|Time:||4:30 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||US: 877-415-3177|
Investors page of www.codexis.com
About Codexis, Inc.
Codexis, Inc. engineers enzymes for pharmaceutical, biofuel and chemical production. Codexis’ proven technology enables scale-up and implementation of biocatalytic solutions to meet customer needs for rapid, cost-effective and sustainable process development – from research to manufacturing. For more information, see
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV