ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it will co-host a webinar with Newegg on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EDT to help retailers maximize marketing and merchandising opportunities on the Newegg Marketplace.
During this webinar, ChannelAdvisor Product Manager Marc Sebes and Newegg Senior Marketing and Merchandising Manager Correy Bravo will educate retailers on how to drive incremental sales and make the most of the Newegg Marketplace through ChannelAdvisor’s Marketplaces solution.
Specific webinar topics will include:
- Marketplace participation guidelines
- Insight into Newegg’s promotional programs
- ChannelAdvisor’s support of the Newegg Marketplace
- How to participate in NeweggFlash—the new "flash sale" division of Newegg Inc.
To register for this webinar, please visit www.channeladvisor.com/Maximizing-Newegg-Opportunities.Friend us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV