Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation (Peregrine Semiconductor) (NASDAQ: PSMI), a fabless provider of high-performance radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs), today announced that it will present at the following upcoming conferences:
- 15th Annual Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum on Monday, August 12, 2013, at 9:00am MT in Vail, CO.
- Oppenheimer 16th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on Tuesday, August 13, 2013, at 2:25pm ET in Boston, MA.
- Canaccord Genuity 33rd Annual Growth Conference on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10:30am ET in Boston, MA.
A live audio webcast of each presentation and an archive for replay will be available on the “Investor Relations” section of the Peregrine website at http://www.psemi.com. The replays will be available for 30 days after the events.
Peregrine will also participate in the Morgan Stanley Semiconductor Corporate Access Day on Wednesday, August 21, 2013, in Boston, MA.
About Peregrine SemiconductorPeregrine Semiconductor (NASDAQ: PSMI) is a fabless provider of high-performance radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs). Our solutions leverage our proprietary UltraCMOS® technology, an advanced RF Silicon-On-Insulator process. Our products deliver what we believe is an industry-leading combination of performance and monolithic integration, and target a broad range of applications in the aerospace and defense, broadband, industrial, mobile wireless device, test and measurement equipment, and wireless infrastructure markets. Additional information is available on our website at http://www.psemi.com. The Peregrine Semiconductor name, logo and UltraCMOS are registered trademarks, and DuNE, and HaRP are trademarks of Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation in the U.S.A., and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV