How Much of Your Credit Card Bill Do You Pay Every Month?
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- So you really want to get ahead of your debt?
Then start maximizing your monthly credit card payments.
Financial consumers who do that have "significantly lower delinquency rates" on not just their plastic payments, but on their mortgages and auto loan payments as well.
Go in the opposite direction and pay only the minimum amount due on your credit card bill and you're more likely to experience higher loan credit payment delinquency rates.That's the takeaway from a study by TransUnion, the Chicago credit reporting agency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV