- Q2 Sales Up 22% to a Record $38.9 Million; Gross Margin Up 120 Basis Points to 40.3% -
- Non-Cash Working Capital Reduced $2.5 Million and Total Debt Reduced $3.7 Million from December 31, 2012 -
- Lowering Full Year 2013 Sales Expectations to $205 Million - $210 Million -- Black Diamond Apparel Expected to Ship in Mid August - SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Black Diamond, Inc. (Nasdaq:BDE) (the "Company" or "Black Diamond"), a global leading supplier of innovative, high performance, outdoor and action sport equipment as well as aspirational active outdoor lifestyle products, reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Second Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights vs. Same Year-Ago Quarter
- Total sales up 22% to $38.9 million.
- Gross margin improved 120 basis points to 40.3%.
- Adjusted net loss before non-cash items of $0.2 million, or $(0.01) per diluted share, compared to a loss of $0.3 million, or $(0.01) per diluted share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV