- Entered into and closed an asset purchase agreement to acquire the Healthcare Protective Products Division (HPPD) of Bracco Diagnostics Inc.;
- Received Paul-Ehrlich-Institut approval to market BioThrax in Germany with a three-dose primary schedule over 6 months with triennial boosters thereafter;
- Completed the Phase 3 clinical study evaluating the immunogenicity and safety of a three-dose BioThrax regimen for the post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) indication;
- Completed enrollment in the pivotal antibiotic non-interference trial in support of the PEP indication for BioThrax;
- Expanded the ongoing phase 1b study of otlertuzumab (formerly TRU-016) to include two new cohorts: one cohort with a lower dose of otlertuzumab in front line chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL); one to evaluate the combination of otlertuzumab and rituximab in relapsed CLL patients;
- Announced positive preclinical efficacy and pharmacokinetic data for ES414, a bispecific ADAPTIR™ (Modular Protein Technology) molecule in development for castration-resistant prostate cancer; and
- Presented preclinical efficacy data on ES210, a bispecific ADAPTIR molecule in development for treating autoimmune diseases.
Emergent BioSolutions Reports Financial Results For Second Quarter And First Six Months Of 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.