4. As of noon trading, ResMed ( RMD) is down $0.66 (-1.4%) to $47.23 on average volume. Thus far, 470,744 shares of ResMed exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.17-$48.25 after having opened the day at $48.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.89. ResMed Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of medical equipment for treating, diagnosing, and managing sleep-disordered breathing and other respiratory disorders. ResMed has a market cap of $6.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate ResMed a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ResMed as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full ResMed Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts