3 Stocks Dragging The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Ecolab ( ECL) is down $1.09 (-1.2%) to $92.53 on light volume. Thus far, 352,877 shares of Ecolab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $92.00-$93.52 after having opened the day at $93.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.62. Ecolab Inc. develops and markets programs, products, and services for hospitality, foodservice, healthcare, industrial, and energy markets worldwide. It operates through four segments: Global Industrial, Global Institutional, Global Energy, and Other. Ecolab has a market cap of $27.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are up 30.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Ecolab a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ecolab as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Ecolab Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts