4. As of noon trading, Nokia Oyj ( NOK) is up $0.08 (2.0%) to $4.06 on average volume. Thus far, 14.1 million shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 29.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.99-$4.08 after having opened the day at $4.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.98. Nokia Corporation operates as a mobile communications company worldwide. It operates in three segments: Devices & Services, HERE, and Nokia Siemens Networks. Nokia Oyj has a market cap of $14.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 0.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Nokia Oyj a buy, 8 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nokia Oyj as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Get the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts