3. As of noon trading, Nippon Telegraph & Telephone ( NTT) is up $0.21 (0.8%) to $26.44 on light volume. Thus far, 48,108 shares of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 411,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.19-$26.45 after having opened the day at $26.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.23. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides fixed and mobile voice related services, IP/packet communications services, telecommunications equipment, and system integration and other telecommunications-related services in Japan. Nippon Telegraph & Telephone has a market cap of $61.4 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 23.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Nippon Telegraph & Telephone a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nippon Telegraph & Telephone as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts