1. As of noon trading, Cigna ( CI) is up $1.04 (1.4%) to $78.34 on light volume. Thus far, 502,430 shares of Cigna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.63-$78.47 after having opened the day at $77.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.30. Cigna Corporation, a health services organization, provides insurance and related products and services in the United States and internationally. Cigna has a market cap of $22.0 billion and is part of the health services industry. Shares are up 44.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Cigna a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cigna as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Cigna Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the health care sector could consider Health Care Select Sector SPDR ( XLV) while those bearish on the health care sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Health Care ( RXD).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts