MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel today announced a new advertising campaign, shifting gears from previous years' efforts. Spearheaded by the brand's new ambassador, Hans Strudel, the campaign debuts today, August 5, with TV spots and comes to life through a New York City consumer event along with digital and social efforts.
The New FaceHans Strudel—a fictional, fun and quirky young boy from the magical place of Breakfurg, a place where people are happy and breakfast is served all day long—is the face of the campaign. His goal is to help start mornings off right by showing up at houses that need a little extra push to wake up when the alarm clock goes off. While moms are the primary target for the campaign, the brand is broadening its reach by appealing to a new audience—the millennials in the household.
"This campaign will show a new, fun and magical side of Toaster Strudel with the creation of Hans Strudel and his homeland of Breakfurg," says John Williams, marketing manager for Pillsbury Toaster Strudel. "We think Hans and his persona will appeal to parents and teens in the household, giving them a little extra motivation in the morning."TV Hans Strudel and his delicious Toaster Strudel pastries will be breaking into kitchens across America through three new TV commercials. Each commercial shows a snapshot of the chaos mom can experience in her morning as she works to get her family out the door—whereupon Hans shows up unexpectedly and dramatically to "Get zem going" with Toaster Strudel. Fun, surreal and memorable, the commercials show mom how every morning can be the best morning ever, thanks to Toaster Strudel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV