Interxion Holding NV (NYSE: INXN), a leading European provider of carrier and cloud neutral colocation data centre services, announced today that CFO Josh Joshi is scheduled to speak at three upcoming conferences.
On Monday, 12 August 2013 at 2:00 p.m. MT, Mr. Joshi will speak at the Pacific Crest 2013 Global Technology Leadership Forum. Interested parties can listen to the session via a live webcast at www.wsw.com/webcast/pc25/inxn. Shortly after the conclusion of the conference, the webcast will be archived and available for 90 days.
On Wednesday, 14 August at 11:05 a.m. ET, Mr. Joshi will speak at the Oppenheimer 16th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference. Interested parties can listen to the session via a live webcast at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/opco/tmt2013/77205662309.cfm. Shortly after the conclusion of the conference, the webcast will be archived and available for 90 days.
On Thursday, 15 August at 1:30 p.m. ET, Mr. Joshi will speak at the Canaccord Genuity 33rd Annual Growth Conference. Interested parties can listen to the session via a live webcast at http://wsw.com/webcast/canaccord10/INXN. Shortly after the conclusion of the conference, the webcast will be archived and available for 90 days.About Interxion Interxion (NYSE: INXN) is a leading provider of carrier-neutral collocation data centre services in Europe, serving a wide range of customers through 34 data centres in 11 European countries. Interxion’s uniformly designed, energy-efficient data centres offer customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications. With connectivity provided by over 400 carriers and ISPs and 18 European Internet exchanges across its footprint, Interxion has created content and connectivity hubs that foster growing customer communities of interest. For more information, please visit www.interxion.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV