In its ongoing commitment to increasing innovation and improving processes for small businesses and appointed insurance agents, EMPLOYERS ® (NYSE: EIG), America's small business insurance specialist ® , has launched its new, enhanced EACCESS ®, a web-based system which provides a user-friendly portal that significantly improves the customer experience.
Developed utilizing world-leading web-based technologies, along with feedback from the company’s valued agents, EACCESS is now more intuitive and provides new and enhanced features to increase ease of doing business with EMPLOYERS, a specialty workers’ compensation provider focused on serving America’s small businesses for the past 100 years.
EACCESS increases speed in generating quotes as well as aids agents in managing their accounts, enabling them to better meet the needs of time-starved, small business policyholders and prospects. Users will have access to a customizable dashboard, claims information, loss runs, marketing materials, and a faster quoting system through the implementation of AgencyPortal™ software, among other resources.
"For the past century, EMPLOYERS has strived to improve processes and find new ways to empower our employees and agents so they can ultimately better serve and support small businesses," said Richard P. Hallman, senior vice president, chief information officer, EMPLOYERS. “ EACCESS demonstrates EMPLOYERS’ dedication to continued innovation, a core value of our organization.”EACCESS will be available for all EMPLOYERS appointed agencies. User-friendly features include:
- One ID, One Password, Full Quoting Access
- Rapid Quoting System
- Robust Dashboard for Complete Account Management
- Customizable Work Area with Personalized Content
- Agent Marketing Toolbox
- Online Access to Claims, Loss Runs and Policy Documents
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV