NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw Hill Construction's Engineering News-Record ( http://www.enr.com) and SNAP ( http://construction.com/Sweets/Snap/) have won seven 2013 National Azbee Awards of Excellence from the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE). Each year, ASBPE recognizes the best in editorial, design, and online achievement with these prestigious awards. The awards were presented at the ASBPE national editorial conference on July 29 in Oak Brook, IL.
ENR magazine and its website, http://www.enr.com, are the primary trusted sources of news, analysis, commentary, and data for the construction industry. ENR's five ASBPE awards, all in the Revenue $2M+ category, include:
- Winner, B2B Web Site of the Year
- Gold Award, News Section, "Blackout: Superstorm Sandy Coverage" 11/12/2012
- Silver Award, Front Cover - Computer Generated: "Searching for Solutions" 10/8/2012
- Bronze Award, Case History: "Breaking Free: Elwha River Restoration Project" 9/17/2012
- Bronze Award, Feature Article - Impact/Investigative Feature: "Bullying on the Job: Targets of Abuse" 11/26/2012
ENR was also named to ASBPE's list of Top 10 finalists for Magazine of the Year.
SNAP (Sweets News and Products), the newest publication from McGraw-Hill Construction, received two Azbee Awards, both in the Product Section/Department category: a Gold Award for "Product Specs" and a Bronze Award for "Made in the USA," in the publication's 2012 issues.For more information or to read the award-winning coverage, visit http://www.construction.com. About McGraw Hill Construction: McGraw Hill Construction provides essential data, news, insights, and intelligence to better inform construction professionals' decisions and strengthen their market position. McGraw Hill Construction's data, analytics, and media businesses – Dodge, Sweets, Architectural Record, and Engineering News-Record – create opportunities for owners, architects, engineers, contractors, building product manufacturers, and distributors to strengthen their market position, size their markets, prioritize prospects, and target and build relationships that will win more business. McGraw Hill Construction serves more than one million customers through its trends and forecasts, industry news, and leading platform of construction data, benchmarks, and analytics, including Dodge MarketShare™, Dodge BuildShare® and Dodge SpecShare®. Construction data is available for North American and global markets. To learn more, visit www.construction.com. About McGraw Hill Financial: McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com. Media Contact: Kathy Malangone, Senior Director, Marketing Communications, McGraw Hill Construction, +1 212-904-4376, firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV