Lear Reaches New 52-Week High (LEA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Lear Corporation (NYSE:LEA) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $71.35, above its previous 52-week high of $70.64 with 491,574 shares traded as of 10:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been one million shares over the past 30 days. Lear has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are up 49.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Lear Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seat systems, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers. It operates in two segments, Seating and Electrical Power Management Systems (EPMS).
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV