SEATTLE, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- President Barack Obama will answer questions from U.S. homeowners, renters and prospective buyers this Wednesday, Aug. 7, at 10 a.m. PDT/ 1 p.m. EDT in a live-streamed event entitled Zillow Presents: A Better Bargain for Responsible Homeowners: President Obama Answers Your Questions. The event will take place the day after President Obama's housing policy speech in Phoenix. Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate marketplace, will host the President during a virtual housing roundtable discussion.
Zillow® CEO Spencer Rascoff will moderate the discussion, in which the President will answer questions submitted by Zillow's users and social media community using the #AskObamaHousing hashtag.
There are three ways to submit a #AskObamaHousing question for President Obama:
- Video: Create a short video submission of your question on YouTube®, Instagram® or Vine™. Share the video on Twitter® or Facebook® using the #AskObamaHousing hashtag.
- Facebook: Visit Zillow's Facebook page (facebook.com/Zillow) to submit a question.
- Twitter: Tweet a question to @Zillow using the #AskObamaHousing hashtag.
"I'm thrilled for Zillow to host this discussion and help connect U.S. homeowners and renters with the President for a better understanding of how housing policy can impact their future," Rascoff said. "Zillow exists to help homeowners, renters and prospective buyers make smarter choices about real estate. As the President tours the country talking about economic policy, and discusses housing in particular this week, this is an apt time for consumers to ask the questions that are important to them. We are excited to be able to use social media to open this virtual roundtable to Americans across the country."Yahoo!® is the media partner for the event and will be the exclusive media outlet to carry the live stream. Zillow and Yahoo! are longtime partners and together form the Yahoo!-Zillow Real Estate Network, the largest real estate network on the Web 1. About Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full life cycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming nearly 56 million monthly unique users in June 2013, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Agentfolio™, Mortech™ and HotPads™. The company is headquartered in Seattle. Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Agentfolio, Mortech, HotPads and Digs are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV