DENVER, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG) is pleased to announce that Mr. Kenneth A. Wonstolen has joined the Company as Senior Vice President – General Counsel, effective today. Mr. Wonstolen comes from the law firm Beatty & Wozniak, P.C., where he served as Senior Counsel since January 2009.
Chief Executive Officer and President Scot Woodall comments, "Ken's extensive transactional experience, work as an oil and gas trade association executive and experience as counsel to several oil and gas industry clients position him as a leader in the field, and we are very pleased to have him on our team."
Mr. Wonstolen has more than 30 years of experience in the oil and natural gas industry, including serving as corporate counsel and officer at Gerrity Oil & Gas Corporation and corporate counsel at Patina Oil & Gas Corporation, its successor. Mr. Wonstolen has a Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from the
State University of New York and a Master of Environmental Policy and Management from the
University of Denver. Mr. Wonstolen earned his J.D. from the
University of Colorado School of Law.
ABOUT BILL BARRETT CORPORATIONBill Barrett Corporation (NYSE: BBG), headquartered in
Denver, Colorado, explores for and develops oil and natural gas in the Rocky Mountain region of
the United States. Additional information about the Company may be found on its website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV