Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Aug. 6, 2013, 13 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.4% to 11.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ:WTFC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 9 cents per share. At a price of $41.58 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.4%.The average volume for Wintrust Financial has been 295,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Wintrust Financial has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 12.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Wintrust Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in southeastern Wisconsin. The company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Specialty Finance, and Wealth Management. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.81.TheStreet Ratings rates Wintrust Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins, increase in stock price during the past year and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Wintrust Financial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about ARCP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV