5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NMM, SXL, FII, LUV, SBUX
Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $29.26 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.4%. The average volume for Federated Investors has been 863,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Federated Investors has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 45.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Federated Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.51. TheStreet Ratings rates Federated Investors as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Federated Investors Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV