NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Four companies here report earnings in after-hours trading on Tuesday and three report premarket on Wednesday.
On Tuesday afternoon it will be interesting to learn results from the multi-media company that owns properties such as CNN and HBO, and was once purchased on Jan. 10, 2000, by the Internet giant that reports premarket on Wednesday and still greets subscribers with the familiar chord, 'you got mail'.
With potential media mergers possible at anytime, the owner of the mouse house also reports in the after-hours on Tuesday.
The other four companies reporting during this reporting window provide; solar modules to reduce energy costs, a major oil refiner, a provider of speech and imaging software, and a managed healthcare provider.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV