NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Four companies here report earnings in after-hours trading on Tuesday and three report premarket on Wednesday.
On Tuesday afternoon it will be interesting to learn results from the multi-media company that owns properties such as CNN and HBO, and was once purchased on Jan. 10, 2000, by the Internet giant that reports premarket on Wednesday and still greets subscribers with the familiar chord, 'you got mail'.
With potential media mergers possible at anytime, the owner of the mouse house also reports in the after-hours on Tuesday.
The other four companies reporting during this reporting window provide; solar modules to reduce energy costs, a major oil refiner, a provider of speech and imaging software, and a managed healthcare provider.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV