HORSHAM, Pa., Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL), the nation's leading builder of luxury homes, will broadcast live on its website, www.tollbrothers.com , a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2013 earnings results. The event is scheduled for 2:00 P.M. (EDT) on Wednesday, August 21, 2013. It will follow announcement of the Company's third quarter 2013 results for earnings, revenues, contracts and backlog before the market opens on Wednesday, August 21, 2013. The call will be hosted by Douglas C. Yearley, Jr., chief executive officer.
The call can be accessed through the Investor Relations portion of Toll Brothers' website, www.tollbrothers.com . To hear the call, enter the Toll Brothers' website, then click on the Investor Relations page, and select "Conference Calls". The call can be heard live with an online replay which will follow. Podcast (iTunes required) and MP3 format replays will be available after the conference call via the "Conference Calls" section of the Investor Relations portion of the Toll Brothers website.
Toll Brothers, Inc., A FORTUNE 1000 Company, is the nation's leading builder of luxury homes. The Company began business in 1967 and became a public company in 1986. Its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TOL." The Company serves move-up, empty-nester, active-adult, and second-home buyers and operates in 19 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV