SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meru Networks, Inc., (NASDAQ: MERU), a leader in Wi-Fi networking, today announced that Dr. Bami Bastani, President and CEO, and Brian McDonald, CFO, will be presenting at the 16th Annual Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on August 14, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. The company will present at 3:05 p.m. (Eastern Time) / 12:05 p.m. (Pacific Time).
A live and archived audio webcast of the conference presentation will be available on the investor relations section of Meru's website at http://investors.merunetworks.com .
About Meru NetworksMeru Networks (NASDAQ: MERU) is a market leader in the development of mobile access and virtualized Wi-Fi solutions. Meru'sMobile FLEX wireless architecture addresses the ever-growing need for higher bandwidth and higher client densities. The Meru Identity Manager solution greatly simplifies secure device onboarding and the company's unique Context-aware Application Layers (CALs) enable dedicated channel assignments for specific applications, devices and usage scenarios. Meru customers include Fortune 500 businesses as well as leaders in education, healthcare and hospitality. Founded in 2002, Meru is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Japan. Visit www.merunetworks.com or call (408) 215-5300 for more information.© 2013 Meru Networks. Meru and Meru Networks are registered trademarks and the Meru logo is a trademark of Meru Networks, Inc. in the United States. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners. Investors contact: Steve Pasko Market Street Partners(415) 445‑3238 email@example.com SOURCE Meru Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV