MILL VALLEY, Calif., Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Redwood Trust, Inc. (NYSE: RWT) is scheduled to announce its second quarter 2013 results on August 7, 2013, immediately after the close of the market. The news release will be available online at www.redwoodtrust.com. As is our practice, at the same time on August 7, 2013, we plan to file the Redwood Review on Form 8-K with the SEC and to make it available on Redwood's website. On the same day at 2:00 pm Pacific Time / 5:00 pm Eastern Time, Redwood plans to initiate a quarterly earnings call to discuss its second quarter 2013 financial results.
The number to dial in order to listen to the conference call is (800) 946-0785 in the U.S. and Canada. International callers must dial (719) 325-2345. Callers should reference call ID# 8731139. A replay of the call will be available through midnight on August 21, 2013, and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 in the U.S. and Canada or (858) 384-5517 internationally and entering access code 8731139.
Live audio of the conference call will also be accessible over the internet at www.redwoodtrust.com in the "Webcasts & Presentations" section of the Investor Information tab on Redwood's website. To listen to the call over the internet, go to the Redwood website at least 15 minutes before the call to register and to download and install any needed audio software. An audio replay of the call will also be available on Redwood's website following the call.
In order to complete the formatting of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q with eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) tags, Redwood plans to file the Quarterly Report with the Securities and Exchange Commission by Thursday, August 8, 2013, and also make it available on Redwood's website.For more information about Redwood Trust, Inc., please visit our website at: www.redwoodtrust.com. SOURCE Redwood Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV