AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeAway, Inc. (Nasdaq:AWAY), the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, today announced participation in the following upcoming conferences:
- HomeAway® CEO, Brian Sharples, and CFO, Lynn Atchison, will participate in the 15 th Annual Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum to be held August 11-13, 2013 at The Sonnenalp Hotel in Vail, Colorado. HomeAway's presentation is scheduled for Monday, August 12 at 10:00 a.m. MT.
- CFO, Lynn Atchison will participate in the Canaccord Genuity 33 rd Annual Growth Conference to be held August 14-15, 2013 at The InterContinental Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. HomeAway's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, August 14 at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Both presentations will be webcast live on the Internet, accessible through the Investor Relations section of HomeAway's website at http://investors.homeaway.com . In addition to the live webcast, a replay will be available on HomeAway's website for the 30 days following each event.
About HomeAwayHomeAway, Inc. based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over 775,000 paid listings of vacation rental homes in 171 countries. Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. The HomeAway portfolio includes the leading vacation rental websites HomeAway.com, VRBO.com and VacationRentals.com in the United States; HomeAway.co.uk and OwnersDirect.co.uk in the United Kingdom; HomeAway.de in Germany; Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com in France; HomeAway.es and Toprural.es in Spain; AlugueTemporada.com.br in Brazil; and HomeAway.com.au in Australia. HomeAway signed an agreement to acquire Asia Pacific short-term rental site, travelmob™ on July 16, 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts