FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that it has agreed to sell the 223-room Embassy Suites in Baton Rouge for $20 million. The purchaser has paid a $2.0 million non-refundable deposit toward the purchase price. FelCor expects the sale to close in August and will use all of the proceeds to repay outstanding debt.
FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns a diversified portfolio of primarily upper-upscale and luxury hotels that are located in major and resort markets throughout the U.S. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to operate its 64 hotels, which are flagged under globally renowned names and premier independent hotels. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at www.felcor.com.
With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed
in this news release include “forward-looking statements” within the
meaning of the federal securities laws that are qualified by cautionary
statements herein and in FelCor’s filings with the Securities and
We undertake no obligation to update any
forward-looking statement to conform the statement to actual results or
changes in our expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV