Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, interactive applications, and networked and server-based systems for the global gaming industry, today announced it has installed iVIEW Display Manager (DM)™, Elite Bonusing Suite (EBS)™, and a host of other trailblazing systems solutions at The Downs at Albuquerque in New Mexico.
“Bally’s amazing iVIEW DM with EBS will help us continue to be a leader in casino entertainment,” said The Downs at Albuquerque Chief Operating Officer Scott Eldredge. “Our players will be thrilled to experience these new tools on our casino floor. Our mission is always to provide a top-notch entertainment experience, and providing players with additional ways to win and exciting floor-wide bonusing events certainly help us continue to meet that goal.”
iVIEW DM is backward compatible on most gaming devices with a touch-screen display and provides a way for casino operators to present self-service player-account access, marketing messages, and secondary bonus games on the main game screen – without interrupting play, drawing crowds of thousands, and creating frenzied excitement across the casino.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV