NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "Are you ready for some football?"
Yahoo! (YHOO) thinks you are, with the company unveiling the latest version of its fantasy football app recently, touting new features that fantasy football players have been asking for.
Not only can players now change their lineups on the go, you can actually draft from the app. You can "[p]ick players, set your queue, check results, and chat with other managers," Yahoo! said in an email.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV