Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. To Present At The Southern California Investor Conference On Thursday, August 8, 2013 At The Island Hotel In Newport Beach, CA. The Presentation Is Scheduled To Begin At 11 A.m. ET / 8 A.m. PT
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMY), which is focused on the commercialization of compounded drug formulations utilizing the FDA 505(b)(2) drug development pathway, today announced CEO Mark L. Baum will present at the Southern California Investor Conference on August 8, 2013 at the Island Hotel in Newport Beach, CA. The Imprimis presentation is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT. in Room 2.
About Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc .
Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMMY) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the commercial development of drug formulations utilizing the FDA 505(b)(2) drug development pathway. Through its exclusive strategic relationship with the largest compounding pharmacy organization in North America as well as through a growing network of commercial development relationships with pharmacists and physicians across the United States, Imprimis expects to use proprietary drug delivery technologies, proven drug formulations and proprietary market data to identify and pursue pharmaceutical development opportunities where there is a significant unmet medical need. Imprimis' most near term drug candidate, Impracor, is a Phase III product candidate that utilizes its patented Accudel topical cream formulation to deliver the active drug ketoprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), through the skin directly into the underlying tissues where the drug exerts its localized anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. For more information, visit http://imprimispharma.com/.
Contact: Josh BergImprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(858) 704 4041SOURCE Imprimis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV