MDU Resources (MDU) numbers were raised at Keybanc. Shares are now seen reaching $34. Estimates were also increased, as the company has a lot of earnings momentum, Keybanc said. Buy rating.
Mohawk (MHK) estimates, price target were raised at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $137. Estimates were also increased, as the company is realizing higher margins, Credit Suisse said.
Southern (SO) estimates, price target were cut at UBS. Estimates were reduced through 2014. Company is spending more on its Kemper project, UBS said. Neutral rating and new $46 price target.
Tesoro (TSO) estimates, price target were boosted at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $71. Estimates were also upped, as the company has several potential near-term catalysts, Credit Suisse said.>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV