NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Allstate (ALL) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $57 price target, Deutsche said.
Ameriprise (AMP) was downgraded at Citigroup to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a $97 price target, Citi said.
Barrick Gold (ABX) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.Broadcom (BRCM) was upgraded at Drexel Hamilton to buy from hold. $38 price target. Broadband and multimedia businesses should drive growth, Drexel Hamilton said. CBOE (CBOE) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a $49 price target, Goldman said. Concur (CNQR) was cut from the U.S. Focus List at Credit Suisse. Valuation call, based on a $118 price target, Credit Suisse said. Discovery (DISCA) was upgraded at Pivotal Research to hold from sell. $82 price target. Stock has pulled back to a more realistic valuation, Pivotal said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV